Textbook Return Policy
Textbooks may be returned for refund under these conditions:
- The original register receipt must be presented.
- Returns deadlines for the current semester are printed on the original receipt.
- Shrink wrapped bundles must be in the original packaging. Unwrapped bundles may be returned for 50% of purchase price if all components are present and in new condition.
- New texts must be free of all marking and wear.
- Defective access codes may be exchanged with printed proof of defect from vendor and the original receipt.
- Returns will be refunded in the same method purchased: financial aid will be credited to the student account, agency sponsored to purchasing agency, credit cards to the card used to purchase, checks refunded after the check clears or after 14 business days, whichever is later.
- Clothing is returnable within 3 business days if unworn, in new condition and tags are still attached.
- LAPTOP, KITS, UNIFORMS AND SUPPLIES ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
The MATC Bookstores reserve the right to deny return privileges at any time for reasonable cause.